sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

ICONS | Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo - the ultimate fashionista. The ultimate icon.


     

     

     

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

Friday means icon of the week, right?? So, I really wanted to do a post about Olivia Palermo, and finally here it is. At Runaway Fashionistas, she is the icon of the week, but she could probably be considered one of the most inspiring fashionistas of the decade! I absolutely worship her style, so effortless, so trendy and so chic. For me, it is rather difficult to find someone like Olivia - her outfit choices are  absolutely perfect. As a matter of fact, it is also difficult to find words to define her style, other than perfect, beautiful, fantastic, and so on. That said, I'm going to leave you with some of my favourite outfits and I'm going to dream about her closet ^^

Have a very fashionable weekend!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário